2016年9月22日星期四

Beautiful Nail Art Designs are Gorgeous

After getting off the school bus I wanted to carry on my nails a design more suited to the everyday, but, of course, had to also give a fun twist you'll never have to miss that opportunity on nail display stand!

Also he was to release this so cheerful tone Essence, famous The Gel, specifically is the number 12, named Mandarine Bay. What do you think? Perhaps it has been for me summer is an orange (coral tad, depending on the light) I think it is perfect for tanning and mojitos months.

But there can be a color that resist me, and it's why I'm in this challenge (the Colours Things Girls Beatrice) a year ... let's give this rich Mandarine work then!

I brought it to September with black acrylic paint with cheap nail kits, making that kind of elongated dots drops and trying to cut their losses both summer festival in my nails. I had to bring some seriousness, it was good spree now!

The touch of glamor we owe it to the glitter, which also provides Essence but with enamel Sparkles in a Bottle (a basic that used as a basis in this manicure jelly beans sugar). What I did was take a drop on my palette and mixing with a stick I was picking chips I liked best to fit in the details.


When I finished I protected all the top special coat of The Gel line (incidentally, this line is what I personally recommend you buy Essence because I was going great, I told you all about it in this post), I nurtured my cuticles with rich oil and voila!

沒有留言:

發佈留言